Icam, School of Engineering stands out in higher education owing to its multifaceted approach.
● Our training allows everyone to experience openness to others and the world while respecting the diversity of both. Through our research projects, R&D activities and our pedagogy, we develop and maintain extremely strong links with our company partners.
● There are 6 campuses in France, 6 overseas (Central Africa, Brazil, Equador and India) and our expansion is always geared towards the development of each country’s companies while taking into account local cultural differences.
We propose you to join the Higher Education and Research Faculty and the international team
at Icam Toulouse as
International Partnerships Representative (Full time, permanent position)
Focused on educational innovations, the internationalization of courses, ecological transition and practical work (Fablabs, workshops, internships, etc.), the Higher Education and Research Department is at the center of personal initiatives and creativity of our employees and faculty. Our student-centered education allows them to acquire the technical know-how and essential skills for their career and future life.
The mission of the International team is to lead the development of international exchanges in a given geographical area by building and fostering partnerships with universities, but also to support students in their international mobility (choice of university, application process, scholarships, etc.).
Reporting to the Dean of Students, you will be responsible for the development and the management of the partner university network.
Your main tasks will be to
● Contribute to the definition of Icam’s strategy for university partnerships and the offer of international programs.
● Develop and implement academic collaboration opportunities with partner universities.
● Guarantee the recruitment of foreign students and contribute to the smooth management of student exchanges.
● Contribute to the development of academic programs and research collaboration.
We are looking for someone who is open to international travel, with excellent interpersonal skills enabling her/him to manage a project in an international context. You have a real understanding of the academic context in order to incorporate them in your discussions with our partners. You place creativity and a taste for cooperation development high on your list of priorities. You have real skills for building successful relationships between institutions in higher education.
This position also requires full fluency in English and Spanish.
You have several years of experience in the development of university partnerships and a master’s degree. A PhD is an additional advantage.
If you are motivated by this challenge, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will be carefully considered. Understanding Icam’s mission will make the difference.
Apply Here:- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs